Apprenticeship Programme for Wedding Specialists
Do you wish to be coached by industry business owners and gurus to kick-start the journey of entrepreneurship?
Or have you reached a plateau in your wedding planning career and you desire a breakthrough and a new leap in your business?
These are just some of the questions we seek to help you answer in Heavenʼs Gift “Apprentice Programme for Wedding Specialists”. This programme combines an intensive 5-day curriculum of practical tutorials and face-to-face coaching by industry veterans. You will be guided step by step in understanding more about yourself and your business, and be empowered to craft a detailed business and marketing plan that will help in your business growth. After this curriculum, you will either be provided an event assignment or 2 coaching sessions to ensure that your training is applied. Selected graduates will also have the opportunity to understudy experienced mentors in the industry.
Upon completion you will:
- Gain insights of the current climate and future trends of the Wedding Industry Business
- Discover more about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses using personality profiling tools, and how your personality profile affects the way you will run your business.
- Gain in depth knowledge of how to craft a proper business plan, and use it to focus in developing your business. This is something many wedding planners have overlooked when launching their businesses.
- Understand the dynamics of financial figures (from setting sales targets to achieving healthy margins and net profit), and how it will affect your future plans of business growth
- Learn how to create your very own products & services offerings and how to upsell them to your target market of clients.
- Define your Operational and Organisational Structures to match your Business Plan
- Learn about the different vendors segments in the business and how to network with them to grow your reach in the market
- In depth understanding of Sellings vs Marketing Strategy Implementations
- The segment of Destinations Weddings market, and what it entails.
At the end of the day, we aim to train our apprentices beyond just learning about wedding planning industry, we want the students to be ready for the path of successful entrepreneurship. It is to be guided by the right coaches and connections that will put you on a path leading to success, and not on mere moments of trials and experience. So if you are ready to make this commitment to learn, Hannah, Kim and the HGA trainers are definitely ready to impart their knowledge to you.
Applicants are required to undergo an assessment interview with the trainers of Heaven’s Gift Academy. In addition, you will need to:
- Be competent in Microsoft Office tools
- Possess presentation skills
- Be above 21 years old
- Preferably possess a diploma or professional qualification in Business or Events Management
- Have at least 2 years working experience in the wedding industry or related field
- Language: English only
To register, contact +65 67330555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Heaven’s Gift Academy (HGA)
Heaven’s Gift Academy (HGA) is the educational arm of Heaven’s Gift Pte Ltd, dedicated to providing the highest level of skills training and coaching to Wedding and Events professionals, and we aim to supply HGA graduates of the highest calibre and integrity into the workforce of the Wedding and Special Event Industry in Singapore and Asia.
Heaven’s Gift, founded by Hannah Chong, has been the leading special event design company in Singapore and South East Asia for more than 14 years. Known in producing innovative and sophisticated events with a consistent commitment to precision and creativity, Hannah desires to see the next generation of professional wedding planners, professionally trained and equipped with skills to grow the wedding and event industry.
With this vision in mind, Heaven’s Gift Academy is birthed. We aim to impart industry knowledge, business know-how and strategies to our students and apprentices so that they can become highly sought-after crème de la crème in the Wedding and Special Event Industry in Singapore and Asia.