Skills Training Programme in Wedding Planning
Have you always wanted to be a Wedding Planner but do not really understand what the job entails?
Or are you looking to deepen your knowledge in wedding planning and master your skills as a professional planner to grow your career further?
If you have answered yes to either of the above, Heavenʼs Gift “Skills Training Programme in Wedding Planning” will be the one to enrol in. This intensive 5 day programme combines classroom training with practical face to face coaching, focusing on topics that will give you the knowledge and skills to kick start and further your wedding planning career. We also create a food tasting experience with floral mockup to equip all our students hands on experience on how to manage a food tasting meet up with couple and bridal party.
You will be guided by industry veterans, who will provide you intensive vocational knowledge and impart valuable insights from customer handling, vendor management, to pricing and crafting a successful event.
Following this Skills Training Programme, you will qualify to enrol in our “Apprenticeship Programme for Wedding Specialists” where you will further strengthen your wedding planning discipline and kick start your own business properly in the wedding industry. You will also have the opportunity to understudy experienced mentors in the industry.
To gain the most out of our Skills Training Programme, you will need to:
- have a Pass in GCE “O” Level English or equivalent
- be competent in Microsoft Office tools
- possess presentation skills
- be above 18 years old
- Language: English Only
– Our intake per class is small, to keep the sharing intensive and beneficial.
– An pre-programme interview will be conducted for registered students with founders of Heaven’s Gift Academy.
– Assessments will be conducted in the duration of this programme to determine the aptitude of students at the end of the programme.